At In the Mood Intimates, we are working hard to make sure our staff and our customers are in a clean and safe environment.
1) All employees will be wearing face masks and we encourage all our customers to do the same
2) We have hand sanitizers at the front of our store for our customers to use when they first walk into the shop and for employees to use throughout the day. We also encourage frequent hand washing by our employees.
3) We have installed a plexiglass barrier between our customers and employees during checkout.
4) We are offering contactless checkout.
5) We are using a bleach/germicide industrial solution to clean down high traffic areas (door handles) and fitting rooms multiple times a day.
6) We have special ultraviolet scanners that scan clothes that have been tried on before they return back to the rack.
7) Staff will not come into store if feeling ill or they have been in contact with someone that has been infected with COVID-19. We ask our customers to do the same.
8) We have installed social distancing markers on the floor.
9) No more than 5 people will be allowed in the store at one time (including staff).
We are doing this and much more to keep everyone we love healthy while trying to return to a normal life. We will continue to update and modify with direction from the federal, state, and local guidelines. These policies can change in the future.
Updated on May 12, 2020.